Monday, August 30, 2010

Pregnancy: Week 28


I'm officially in the third trimester!

How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +6 pounds (total of 25 pounds gained)
Maternity clothes? Yes, although I'll occasionally squeeze into non-maternity t-shirts that belong to Jason.
Stretch marks? None yet (fingers crossed).
Sleep: I'm still waking up at least once every night, and it's getting more uncomfortable to sleep.
Movement: Every day!
Food cravings: Lately it's been cereal.
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks contractions a few times a day - painless though!
Belly Button in or out? In, but it's stretching!
What I am looking forward to: Going home for a baby shower!

Week 28

1 comments:

Robert March 14, 2022 at 7:26 AM  

I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. Veterinary Information Network

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP